:: Re: [Bricolabs] Read your message b…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Read your message before it gets deleted!

meh. I'd like to ban badoo from mailing to this list, if you don't
mind: Its not a person, but an automated web 2.0 thing and very
annoying, telling us nothing else that Badoo exists (yet another
espionage thing after facebook) and that some Palmiro is using it...

this list is getting popular so, defending it from spam is going to
require some cooperation. there are lots of accumulated spam messages
in the queue and there are four cleaners right now for them AFAIK
felipe, rob, matt and me but we are all neglecting to cleanup (ahah!)

is there anyone else willing to take up this task of cleaning up
the queue of spam messages?

the messages to clean are those coming from people that is not
subscribed to this list. the reason we don't discard these messages
right away is simply that people that don't subscribe to this list
might be still sending important messages to us, so the cleaners
should keep an eye on what should not be cleaned, but passed
through.. however this never happened so far, so maybe we should just
decide to ban every message coming from unsubscribed addresses...

sry for bringing a bit of a techno/political question, looking forward
to your reaction. very happy this list is useful. cheers