:: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this …
Author: Rob van Kranenburg
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this event in amsterdam
Hi Bronac,
hi all,

> I was going to also mention that in 2007 Matt Ratto and I wrote a paper

together for the Mutamorphsis conference in Prague

I think your conclusion can actually be start for the reader and the
strategy discussion:

"Within these processes we see larger questions and challenges emerge –
about climate change and the potential impact on building in fragile
ecosystems, about how traditional notions of ‘research and knowledge’ can
interplay with imported processes and how the edges and boundaries of
extreme spaces are managed, maintained, or created in order to create
novel living spaces for the extremophiles we are increasingly becoming."

cheers from chilly Ghent, Rob