:: [Bricolabs] 2nd post eye surgery up…
Author: Patrice Riemens
To: discussion
CC: brico
Subject: [Bricolabs] 2nd post eye surgery update

Hi All,

I went for 2nd post-op examination this morning and the eye surgeon was
totally satisfied. There will be some limited, unavoidable loss of
eyesight, she said, how much will be only definitely clear in half a
year's time. Next visit to the ophtalmologist is n 6-8 weeks, and by then
healing should have been (almost) complete, but total readaptation of the
eyes takes a bit longer (I tend to see double at the moment). No special
care or measures needed, but I intend to take it easy. All in all, a very
happy outcome of something that could have taken a much worse turn.

I am now at home, and will probably stay in NL till 1st half of January -
though not necessarily in Amsterdam.

Cheerio, patrizio & Diiiinooos!