:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Questions on dyne:…
Author: Holger Beetz
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Questions on dyne:III, installing to HDD and nesting
Hi Jaromil,

great to hear that the kernel and the 3D drivers are updated.
Unfortunately noveau is currently not on par with the radeon driver
(which still is somewhat slow compared to fglrx but mostly works).

> thanks for your participation Holger!

No problem ! I do what I can. Thanks for making such a cool live
distribution as dynebolic. Its a pitty that it isn't more widely known
around the globe. I am afraid that most people do not understand the
value of open software compared to all this enslaving companies as
Facebook, Google or Apple.

Best regards,
Holger