:: Re: [Bricolabs] spam on wiki
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: victoria sinclair
題目: Re: [Bricolabs] spam on wiki
hey all

greetings from rio - cultura digital conference

in a hurry right now but i dont think it is connected but the waterlabs
wiki is worth keeping up there as in theory, in time, more will go up there

from what i know as well there will be streaming from the lab and network
activities throughout the weekend from here. 15 mins for each network
etc....and i think the link is www.culturadigital.org.br

full info in portuguese and english can be found here:

http://culturadigital.org.br/festivalcdbr_guia.pdf

am sure there is stuff of interest to brico crew.

vx