:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Questions on dyne:…
Author: Holger Beetz
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Questions on dyne:III, installing to HDD and nesting
Hi jaromil,

> AFAIK it is recognized by the partition label "live-rw"

I am not shure about this ! I have seen different labels for this on
various page. But sometimes they did not always relate to Debian.

For example in Ubuntu the label for the persistence file seems to be:casper-rw

At least that is what I have read from here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCD/Persistence

> with some time, this could be automated in d:b, with a minimalist
> interface made with glade or so, a'la nesting in d:b.

Would Zenity also be acceptable ?

Cheers,
Holger