:: Re: [Bricolabs] carrot workers guid…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Felipe Fonseca
A: brico
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] carrot workers guide
I don't care that much about the 1% (as I'm sure I will never convince
or even reach them). But those, say, 30%, who follow the 1% unknowingly,
repeat every stupidity they utter and tunr the world into prejudice and
hatred. These are people I see everyday, live with, talk about things of
life. And they feel so right it scares me.

efe