:: Re: [Bricolabs] carrot workers guid…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] carrot workers guide
On Wed, 09 Nov 2011, John Hopkins wrote:

> >Yes you hear me, I'm talking about *conflict*.
>
> shall I give instruction on the art of being a sniper?

not that far John. if I was ever up to open real holes in people's
heads then my life would have been way different from what it is now
and probably much worst and less effective in changing things, even if
I'm horribly good at aiming. Firearms aren't at all effective.

I'm talking about a worldwide moment of superficial, basic yet
powerful and widespread protest against the so called 1% and I'm
talking about the role of cultural mediators.

why should we mediate for peace? what is that they call peace? is
there a game we are really playing? I don't see it even worth being
called a game. as far as I understand that's also why many of us are
busy making new playing fields (from currencies from occupied public
space). But what I'm asking is about the other side of the coin: why
should we coop with this shit and hypocrisy that is thrown at us?

have we drawn a line? how far?

sniping is lame, that's what diplomats and beaurocrats do already.

I prefer a good old punch in the solar plexus.
Or a stampede of gnus.

ciao