著者: Felipe Fonseca
To: brico
題目: Re: [Bricolabs] carrot workers guide
Well, in South America we work for free too. A lot ;) And there is oil
money, financial devils, managers who contribute to nothing and good old
cuts to cultural funds. There is also the other side where we stand
(free, open, friendly, collaborative, relaxed, welcoming), but it's
relatively a small part of the whole. Go to a shopping mall in a rich
area of São Paulo and the shit is all there (even more obscenely
ostentatious than everywhere else). This time is like that, let's live
in paradox.

efe