:: Re: [Bricolabs] carrot workers guid…
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Patrice Riemens
題目: Re: [Bricolabs] carrot workers guide
> Me!
>
> problem is the state seems to think even directors and project managers
> are
> eternal interns now

Three years ago I learned (by accident) that the (Dutch) guy who (re)wrote
the complete Uganda (*) budget to make it IMF/WB/'Donors' compliant was
actually an intern. I knew enough, all of a sudden.

> one of the reasons why i have escaped to south america ;)
>
> no more slavery!

YESSS!

Cheerio, p+3D!

(*) a poor but densely populated and, by the last news, 'sovereign' state
in East Africa...