:: [Bricolabs] Fair festival common gu…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: [Bricolabs] Fair festival common guidelines

re all,

given the quality and good practice of festivals organized by people
here (HONF, multimedialogia and others) I'd love to see some
contributions from the BRICO side of the cultural world.

out of a polemic around the Piksel festival direction something
positive is emerging: an open discussion on what most artists
developers operators and participants consider a "fair way to
organize" a festival (feel free to contribute a better name if you
have one)

the wiki page is open to edit by everyone
http://lab.dyne.org/FairFestivalGuidelines

if you have anything to contribute, please do! good examples, bad
examples, general guidelines... what are the basics for a network of
trust among cultural operators? how are we exploited? what can be done
to avoid that?

contributions to the wiki can be anonymous.

ciao

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39