:: Re: [dyne:bolic] CDRom Drive proble…
Author: Nino Budanec
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] CDRom Drive problem
Hi Vlad!

This is what my computer friend tells me from the Party.

2 problema postoje, ako Linux ne moze mountati CD/DVD uredjaje ili hard uredjaje , postoje samo 2 problema:
1. uredjaj je neispravan
2. nema root/supe-root ovlasti nad sustavom

He says there are 2 problems, if Linux cannot mount CD/DVD devices or hardware, there are only 2 problems
1) device is faulty
2) there is no root/supe-root authorization over the system.

This is the translation from Croatian, but I hope it helps you.

Sincerely,

Nino