:: [dyne:bolic] Hello
Author: Pablo Ferreira
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] Hello

Hello Jaromil and all the popolo working on Dyne

I wasn't able to boot Dyne 3 in my computer AMD Athlon 64 with my DvD-rom "Matshita SW9587S" , here i post part of the screen output, i'ven't tried with usb boot...

Runing /scripts/init-premount....
Done
      Mounting root file system...
   ide_generic: please use "probe_mask=0x3f module parameter for probing all legacy ISA IDE ports

hda:cd rom device_status: status =0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}
hda:cd rom device_status: error=0x40 {Last Failed Sense =0x04}
hda: possibly failed Opcode:0xa0
hda:cd rom device_status: status =0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}

hda:cd rom device_status: error=0x40 {Last Failed Sense =0x04}

hda: possibly failed Opcode:0xa0

hda:cd rom device_status: status =0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}

   hda:cd rom device_status: error=0x40 {Last Failed Sense =0x04}
(    ...........................)

      hda:cd rom device_status: status =0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}

hda:cd rom device_status: error=0x40 {Last Failed Sense =0x04}

hda: possibly failed Opcode:0xa0

hda: DMA disbled
hda: ATAPI reset complete
Runing /scripts/init-premount....

Done

and then it stop there..

Now i'm transcribing.. could be that the dvd-rom is old so they don't understand? Because it says probe_mask.... for probing all legacy IDE Ports, if it is that how is the configurations of that parameter?

Thanks for answering if you can, if you are too busy no problem, i 'll try also with usb boot or burning again de iso...

buy thank you very much