:: Re: [dyne:bolic] network
Author: Lukasz Jastrzebski
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] network
Hi!

If you are using old, official db version 2.5.2 - it comes from a
distant time when there has been some WPA problems on some wireless
cards and some firmware not yet written for some other cards. Linux
has made huge progress since then in wireless support - that is both
providing support for more cards models and better software (some
firmware that linux supports is still proprietary though).
In normal circumstances a kernel upgrade would help, but it may not be
trivial thing to do depending on your wizardry (for me it's not
trivial, that's for sure). Or switching to the new alpha 2.6 with hope
that it will work better, of course if this is an option for you. It's
available here:
ftp://ftp.dyne.org/dynebolic/devel/testing/

What can I do more than cheering Jaromil and team to work on the new
version? Frankly I don't have a clue.

Cheers,
Luke