:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Contribution/Updat…
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: jaromil
題目: Re: [dyne:bolic] Contribution/Updates
sers Tino

sry i couldn't reply earlier

also nice to feel our heartbeats pulsate :)

don't worry JAH will always bless our CD,
or DVD prolly starting from version III

we had a spin at development together with fruity and asbesto, mostly
brainstorming and warming up, the dyne:III alpha is a lightly
customized pure:dyne based on ubuntu 9
ftp://ftp.dyne.org/dynebolic/ad-hoc/SHAREIT.eu but we don't feel like
releasing it more than "between us" for now, since its ALPHA and needs
a big deal of more work: we need to port "nesting" and "docking" from
the older dyne:II and more stuff.

if you like to hack on dyne:II then well we also had some more fun
with fruity, packing an upgrade of xorg xfce kernel and more stuff in
sys, but that's still to be uploaded and surely not yet functioning as
it should: unfortunately squashfs has no backward compatibility with
its ver.2 then all the .dyne modules have to be re-squashed.... :X

that's where we are more or less, thanks all of you people for the
donations, feels good :)

BTW recently Asbesto completed the first book ever printed by dyne.org
a collection of haikus, mostly written in italian and english
http://www.lulu.com/product/copertina-rigida/col-saldatore-alle-due-di-notte/13625077
Tino i saw the mp3 download thing you wrote can be really interesting
for us to distribute the book autonomously in digital form...

peace 8)

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39