著者: Tino Engel
To: dynebolic
題目: Re: [dyne:bolic] Contribution/Updates
Servus,

First: A lot of thanks for the helpfull input.
I was playing around a little bit, and I am cofused now. Can please
someone enlighten me.

The instructions for creating a dyne III image are freaking me out.
1. Take any live iso (preferably debian based)
2. extract it
3. maybe install some packages
4. create a new iso

Yay that works for me, as expected (well kind works, the kernel boots
but hangs after the crypto fs init). May I shouldnt have taken the 64bit
puredyne iso. Next time I'll head for i386.

But, I do not get it where the development is going on. Package
selections, Artwork, Patches, ...
Nothing, I havent even found a scm or something.

Well maybe I am looking at it the wrong way, I am really not a distri
guy and have been some years away to freebsd...

So help me, then I will help to with dyne III.
Just one prerequisite for me:
I WANT THE RASTA STUFF BACK!