:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Contribution/Updat…
Author: Tyler Leavitt
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Contribution/Updates
I think Jaromil (original/current developer) and the other devs are focusing
on some software at the moment and when Debian 6 comes out they are basing
dyne III off of that.

Not sure what help they need or if there is anything at this point that can
be done since they are waiting.

Maybe one of them will answer =)

Tyler