:: [dyne:bolic] Hi there
Author: Ch m
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] Hi there

Hi groupI got to know about Db and attracts my attention immediately. I like it. I downloaded the iso file, burned it, etc. But I can't get internet connection. Any help, please?I would appreciate it.
I'm a new Linux user, currently using Mandriva and Ubuntu. Trying to get used to Linux. I tried with Debian lenny too on a usb driver but unsuccessful. Plus, It was a so heavy experience. After some quite long journeys, reading endless web pages I gave it up. Thought further on. So, as I said I would appreciate any help.Txe