:: Re: [dyne:bolic] newer version
Author: Timothy Capelle
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] newer version
It's in the works and I'm sure no one can put a real time frame on it.
I found some useful info here: http://www.mail-archive.com/puredyne@goto10.org/msg01346.html

Basically the software is outdated because it works and is stable.
Also, updates often drastically change softwares making them feel less
solid. d:b is also meant for older hardware which is ever-increasingly
losing support from new softwares. The old hardware runs so much
better with the software that was built in the time period that those
hardwares were popular.

If you are running newer hardware jaromil recommends pure:dyne, which
is now based on ubuntu. Alot of the software is there in newer forms
with the additions of other great ones like fluxus.

Peace
Tim