:: Re: [dyne:bolic] [Fwd] [Bricolabs] …
Página Principal
Autor: kdag
Para: dynebolic mailinglist
Assunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] [Fwd] [Bricolabs] BIOS
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:18 AM, jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

> FYI, i guess Alejo intended to let you know too :)

certainly yes, i was just a bit carried away helping here some friends
setting up a new endeavor!
have to say i have had mentioned one amsterdam map i saw at your place back
in march2009 full on red head pins.. we are setting one here to reclaim the
use of the land inside the city.. will see how it goes, but yea you people
in amsterdam have been present here also.

word,
/a