:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pit2peer
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: T M
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Nouveaux-sujets: [dyne:bolic] gnome-terminal behaviour, Re: [dyne:bolic] pit2peer // Sans Papiers !!
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] pit2peer
come to Aruba then, man

how can man be illegal on this planet

my brother and father's passports have been stripped from them 25 years ago
both born on dutch territory, well nothing yet , lawyers , politicians who
said they would help

just because my father started a human rights org in '74 in the dutch
antilles, well till now he's screwed together with my bro. I am lucky i was
born somewhere else , and I got my rights back. I am scared to take the
dutch passp now , cause i passed thriugh hell 2o odd years , actually angry
but I keep my humble. But it has been hurtful , my brother can't do anything
while he never killed raped or whatever , no criminal record...yes that's
babylonian living