:: [dyne:bolic] TROPPO CAFFE POCO CERV…
Página Principal
Autor: jaromil
Para: dynebolic
Assunto: [dyne:bolic] TROPPO CAFFE POCO CERVELLO 9 - MEETING 2, 3, 4 OCTOBER 2009
ZCZC

The Freaknet and Dyne.org hackers are delighted to invite you to a
Poetry Hacklab on-site and on-line event:

                  TROPPO CAFFE' POCO CERVELLO 9
                  =============================

     2nd, 3rd, 4th (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) October 2009,
  @ Palazzolo Acreide in the misterious center "Lisbeth Salander"
  @ Amsterdam downtown in the underground center "The Fiber"

    English version: http://dyne.org/tcpc
                     http://dyne.org/tcpc
             http://dyne.org/tcpc
             http://dyne.org/tcpc

    Italian version: http://poetry.freaknet.org/static/tcpc9
                     http://poetry.freaknet.org/static/tcpc9
             http://poetry.freaknet.org/static/tcpc9
             http://poetry.freaknet.org/static/tcpc9

    LIVE UPDATES:
  http://poetry.freaknet.org/index.php/Troppocaffepococervello9
  http://poetry.freaknet.org/index.php/Troppocaffepococervello9

    AND ON OUR PSYC CONNECTION: http://hinezumi.im
                               http://hinezumi.im

What is it?
===========
It's Poetry! It's Art, IT'S DELIRIUM!
IT'S ALL AND NOTHING, YIN AND YANG,
GOPHER and ARCHIE!

Now at the 9th edition, the "Troppo Caffe' Poco Cervello" (too much
coffee, too less brain) it's a cultural and scientific happening that
lasts three days where people from all the World (and beyond) are
meeting in Palazzolo Acreide and via the Internet to share
experiences, research, culture, poetry, art and science with the
intention to create new and beautiful things to donate to the
community.

This edition will have people from all Sicily and also foreign guests
committed in advanced programming sessions, dissertations for
beginners, scientific experiments, sumptuous lunches, enormous dinners
and sleepless nights dedicated to the passion for computer science.

Poems will be read, poems will be written, all and nothing will be
discussed, weeds will be weeded, new weeds will be planted, debates
will be happen, decisions will be taken, all and nothing will be done!

Everyone can join, the important thing is to leave the brain at home
and bring a lot of coffee!

What will be done
=================

We will do a lot of BEAUTIFUL and USELESS things:

Radio link
- ----------
It's the first step to the world domination. The installation and the
configuration of an amateur radio link WI-FI which will give raise to
discussion about wireless technology, its use and some tricks
(Netsukuku, OLSR, Fonera, hardware modifications, dd-wrt etc) by
Asbesto IW9HGS and other radioamateurs possibly there. The distance
that will be covered is 6.9Km :).

MuSE
- ----
A group of programmers from the Freaknet and Poetry Hacklab will
establish a on-line connection with dyne.org developers and follow
this "code sprint" plans:

http://lab.dyne.org/MuSE/SprintOct09
http://bugs.dyne.org

We want to develop a new version of MuSE streamer, a free application
to make your own on-line radio and your voice heard all around the
world, broadcasting audio files and live microphone all mixed in real
time. (http://muse.dyne.org)

Join us writing code or help translate the manual!

Other activities
- ----------------
Artistic performances, strolls in the surroundings or anything you
want could happen spontaneously; everything will be managed by the
same people who could throw off activities, keeping in mind we should
not disrupt the ANY the focus on the main activities described above.

Everyone is invited!

Logistics
=========
How nice is to be seated on chairs!

Food
- ----
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are completely self-managed so you're
invited to bring food and drinks and share them with everyone!

Lodging
- -------
If anyone needs to sleep... there are two beds which we will assign to
the sleep of the weaks, you can sleep in a tent, so if you want to do
so bring your own TENT! Hopefully another space will be available. You
will need to adapt yourself to it because the objective is not to
sleep! :) (obviously special neeeds of resting/lodging will be
satified, so don't worry, we won't let you sleep on straw... maybe!)

Donations
- ---------
If you want to contribute money, you are very welcome to do so, via
Paypal or even via bank wire-transfer. We have a clear plan for it: we
hope we will gather some funds spreading this event and collect them
to be invested in more software development on MuSE.

This software is very important! a lot of people can use it completely
for free to do radio, it is the way we can make free speech happen.
But we have no money to continue development, which was stopped for
more than 3 years now, so please donate some money! and you'll help us
all provide concrete results and useful tools to all our communities.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8298667
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8298667
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8298667
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8298667

spare some money NOW and you'll get QUALITY FREE SOFTWARE soon!
             (for both GNU/Linux and Apple/OSX)

JOIN us ON-SITE
===============
We will meet on Friday 2nd October 2009 in Palazzolo Acreide, at Poetry
Hackab or directly to the tcpc location! To get there follow this map:

http://poetry.freaknet.org/index.php/File:Screenshot1.png

Follow SS2287 to Palazzolo Acreide, 2km before the start of the
village there is a crossroad to Solarino/Ferla on the right handside,
so turn right and follow SS124. Keep going until you see a small red
house on your right, then take immediately the small street next to
the house on the right and keep going until you get to the place. You
will hear tearing noises and inhuman shouts; you will see half-naked
cavemen fighting against hardawre and software around the fire of the
Alchemic Furnace: you got there!

To reach Palazzolo Acreide from Catania with bus:

http://www.aziendasicilianatrasporti.it/

Once you are in Palazzolo and you don't know how to reach us, just call
someone: MAYBE we will fetch you. Who knows!

JOIN us ON-LINE

Thanks to PSYC we have the power!
so here we are interserver, multiprotocol, and much tendentious!

              http://hinezumi.im

             phone +39 931-1-845-849

REMEMBER, BRING THE COFFEE, AND LEAVE THE BRAIN AT HOME!

NNNN

- --

jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 B534 0B5E