:: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.5 boot error
Author: duvaj daclikki
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.5 boot error

hello folks, I have a problem booting dynebolic from CD on a brand new laptop Compaq CQ60 with AMD Sempron. I got an error message at the end of the boot saying:
No dyne system has been found on any storage device
this is a fatal error
I have googled a bit but in vain.
Anybody here could please help?

More info:
The Dynebolic CD used works fine with at leat 4 other computers (tested).
The laptop in object work perfectly with other OS's.
I have tried to play a bit with the boot options recommended (noapic, acpi=off, etc etc), without success.

Thanks,
Duvaj

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Storage2_042009