:: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to install dyn…
Author: T M
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to install dyne:bolic on o PC were CD in unavailable | como iniciar dyne:bolic desde una pc sin CD-ROOM
Wel Juan , your hd is formatted what, fat most likely. I never booted dyne
with diskette. And hopefully the next version of dyne booting up the system
goes easier, without boot disk. when ye start the boot disk with grub it
just can't find the hd ? well maybe booting with the diskette won't work
afterall, try another distro, old ubuntu version with boot disk. I kind of
ran out of options , and can't try out the stuff myself Juan. try changing
the grub file to boot from hd0,1, I know you only have one hd , but ...
try another or something else , sorry