:: [dyne:bolic] netbooting
Author: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [dyne:bolic] netbooting
I was pleased to find that netbooting works; however, it seems to find
the dyne configuration on the hard disk and loads that without my
authorization. The problem with this is that I had set the dyne.cfg
variable session to multi instead of root. It also asks if I want to
load the nest and I told it no.

The loading of configuration from the hard disk causes me problems
because it does not allow me to log in. I'd prefer to netboot rather
than use the cd-rom, because the sessions seemed to hang with the
cd-rom. Is there any way I can force it to boot using the default
configuration under a netboot, and perhaps someone knows why I haven't
been able to login? I am fairly certain that I set up the user logins,
but I could be wrong.