:: [dyne:bolic] Freej help for a noob.…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jean-lou Schmidt
To: dynebolic
Oggetto: [dyne:bolic] Freej help for a noob...
Hi all,

First off all, thanks for your works on this amazing piece of software !

I've just begin to test FreeJ for scripting video mix, i want to use it for
a kind of automated video effect generator for a theatre play.

I use a Debian 64 unstable distro on AMD64 cpu, and i use the deb package.

Each time i try to launch freej with a video file, it crash with error :
"symbol lookup error: freej: undefined symbol: img_convert"

I try with kury.avi and term.avi movie from the tutorial by Piotr.

Is there a special format or special parameters or framerate for video
import ?
Or am I missing a library ?

Thanks in advance,

Jean-lou Schmidt