:: Re: [dyne:bolic] DyneBolic language
Top Pagina
Auteur: S.. Gordon von Miller
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] DyneBolic language
ls command works, but I have figured out how to execute a command that will
load the program. I thought I knew something about Linux but I don't. Sudo
not work. su does partly. I thought it was my download copy, but the
commercial disk arrived today, and it's the same old thing. It boots and
just hangs there. Not what I call friendly. No way to find out the proper
command.

Any help would be appreciated.