:: Re: [dyne:bolic] must one nest with…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Lukasz Jastrzebski
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] must one nest with a dock
Dock is to run without reading from CD all the time (CD is used only
while starting)
Nest is to keep changed settings, new files etc.
They can exist separately, so you can have dock without the nest (to
boot the same "default" system or/and add some modules) and nest
without the dock (when you change hosting machines two times a day),
or many docks/nests if you wish.

Cheers,
Luke