:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Arno's art review …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Kenneth Wyrick
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumptes vells: [dyne:bolic] Arno's art review
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] Arno's art review + 2.5.2 things that do not work
This is a very good blog post about dynebolic. I totally agree with Arold
about using it. I have a problem trying to figure out how to get cinelerra
to load and work. I would like to see patches for the few things in 2.5.2
that do not work straight from the cd i.e. loading cinelerra.

I use to use it all the time but since cinelerra does not load i've
stopped using it since that's one of the applications that I want to use.

Now, I'm thinking that others know of little things that do not work in
the 2.5.2 and i know that Jaromil is busy doing other things and this is
not his primary product but it would to us all good to make sure the
lastest dynebolic not have little things that do not work.

thanks for your considerations on this matter.

.. ..
.. re all,
..
.. a nice relaxed review of dyne:bolic popped up here
..
.. http://arnoarts.blogspot.com/2008/08/rediscovering-dynebolic-linux.html
..
.. very nice :) Arno's words are encouraging :)
..
.. some time soon i would like to find the time, or maybe anyone else
.. does, to round up all the modules scattered around and make a
.. repository or at least a mirror of them on our ftp, with a little page
.. with description and links directly on dynebolic.org ... let me know
.. if anyone is up for it.
..
.. ciao
..
.. - --
.. Jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
..
.. GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 [ B534 0B5E ]
.. dyne:bolic GNU/Linux http://dynebolic.org
.. open wiki http://lab.dyne.org/DynebolicFaq
..
..