:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need help installi…
Author: Benito IFSI
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need help installing realtek driver module

I'm possibly wrong but i think you just need to rebuild your initrd with the module inside

try dynesdk mkinitrd -m r8168 after a normal module compilation and installation.

I think it could do the trick putting the module in the /boot/modules directory and making it avalaible at boot time for kernel (more than needed but easiest than a complete kernel recompilation).

Hope it help

Cheers Ben