:: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operatin…
Author: jaromil
New-Topics: [dyne:bolic] Simple question from a nuuub....
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operating system - dyne:II GNU/Linux 2.5.2DHORUBA - final release
On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 02:50:25PM +0200, pierrot wrote:
> Hi all

> I would like to help for dyne3 in my field and have some ideas about
> collaborative tools that could be included in the core of the next
> dyne Is there a wiki structured page for dyne3 where people could
> drop their ideas?

can be opened, yes

so far i've found a little time to write down ideas, but will do also
on the wiki then.

> I think dyne needs more that a "fourre-tout" mailing liste for the
> mass and some private discussions for a happy few,

well this mailinglist is pretty nice, but we are 480 people subscribed
and i'm not sure everyone wants to read about technical details, it
might alienate some newcomers. that's the only reason for another
mailinglist.

introduction/invite is just to know each other :) we need that.
we are going to develop something together :)

p2p you are an inspiring contributor for us, since the early days with
your hasciicam mounted skate :) for sure more than welcome to join :)

ciao

- --
Jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 [ B534 0B5E ]

() ascii ribbon campaign | avoid polluting the network
/\ plain text is enough! | no .doc and .html in emails