:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips abo…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Matt Grice
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Oude Onderwerpen: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips about locales and/or mail archives bulk
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips about locales and/or mail archivesbulk
Hey Jaromil,

Didn't know you were a roleplayer. Roll initiative, dude!

I raised a glass to gary gygax myself last week. He will be sorely missed.

The webpage is a great idea, who would host it?

Another idea - how about customised downloadable dyne ISOs with checkboxes on a web form to add optional dyne modules to the ISO?

Peace,

Matt