:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips abo…
Top Pagina
Auteur: pierrot
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips about locales and/or mail archives bulk
Hi happy hackers

> in addition to this, I'm active on development for the EEEPC together
> with BLAG developer (and linux-libre mantainer now) Jeff Moe. We hope
> that will lead to an ad-hoc operating for this platform and eventually
> a first working implementation of the new dyne:3 core.

I have seen that a month ago that your were hacking the eee, I might buy
this groovy gadget soon,
My question is, if I buy it tomorrow, How can I try dyne 3.0 alpha 0.002 on
it??? do you do nightly built
I am always impatient about new dynebolics even if it is not my everyday os
(I so love to hack on xp , sorry for myself, and my new mac is not working
perfectly with dyne at the moment), and love to burn cds to test distros,
could you propagate your betas ???
Sinon, is there a way to get them from the dev.dyne.org website with a
magical command line??? (something like svn co dev.dyne.org/dyne3 and make
compile ....)???

cheers
pierrot

http://picasaweb.google.com/pierrot2027