:: Re: [dyne:bolic] xserver speed
Author: nittala ratnam
New-Topics: Re: [dyne:bolic] usb bootable os
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] xserver speed
Hi,
I have run Dynabolic from live CD and its multimedia capabilities are OK but I had problem in configuring my email with Broadband DSL cable modem.
I have recently bought Transcend jetflash V33 4GB and would like to make a USB bootable OS. Could it be done, and if yes, how?
cheers,
Ratnam
Norman White <danormsta.see@???> wrote: I've had blazingly fast success by installing dyne 2.5.2 on a Fat32
partition and keeping my nests on a linux formatted partition.