:: [dyne:bolic] Concerning the (correc…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves
A: dynebolic
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] Concerning the (correct) use of Theora in FreeJ
Hi,

This is the correct list for FreeJ questions, right?

I'm Ivo from Xiph. I'm doing an internal survey to confirm if all
Theora encoding programs out there are doing their job correctly,
since there has been some drastic changes in 2007 and we have to make
sure all programs follow the same path.

So, is FreeJ using:
* libtheora 1 (beta right now), which has a complete new API?
* the .ogv file extension for all the output files?
* a Skeleton bitstream for all output files?

Please confirm. If any of one of these points isn't being addressed
and you would like to be spec compliant, please contact the Theora
mailing list and we'll help you out.

-Ivo