:: Re: [dyne:bolic] hello people
Author: Adriano Peluso
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] hello people
Andrea,

thanks for your help. I didn't even know what mplayer/mencoder were and I
learned from their web page that LiVES uses their code. So maybe LiVES will
be able to open my .rm files , lightly edit them and save them in a format
suitable for youtube or google video.

Well, I could have given you my thanks in Italian, but... tant'è! ;-)

Thanks again
Bye
Catonano