:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic OpenMos…
Author: Mobile Penguin
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic OpenMosix - SDK
Thanks for the reply Jaromil, much respect and love! The work that dyne is
doing has inspired me in many ways and i am promoting Dyne:bolic wherever i
can.

I am currently working on setting up the SDK and will have a domain and wiki
in which i will post here for all those interested in what i am doing. I
will do my best to document everything and make the binaries and iso image
available.

Safe travels to all on the road and happy hacking!

cheers!