:: [dyne:bolic] Qemu & tips!
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: TommyDrum
A: Dynebolic mailing list
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] Qemu & tips!
Hello list!

I've managed to run dyne:bolic on qemu and made a new entry on the dynebolic
wiki: http://lab.dyne.org/Qemu
You can use it either as a totally livecd or even with Docking and Nesting!

And now for something completely different:

It's from dyne:bolic 1.x that the zsh terminal didn't work out for me as I
intended, especially for the fact that I couldn't use the PgUp, PgDown,
Delete, Home and End keys... until I found an easy way to tweak them:

- - Open up a terminal
- - Create and edit the file .zshrc with an editor of your choice - I use nano
for its ease of use:

[d:b] ~ # nano .zshrc

- - Copy and paste the following inside the file:

# mapping of functions keys
bindkey '^[[7~' beginning-of-line       # Home
bindkey '^[[8~' end-of-line             # End
bindkey '^[[3~' delete-char             # Del
bindkey '^[[2~' overwrite-mode          # Insert
bindkey '^[[5~' history-search-backward # PgUp
bindkey '^[[6~' history-search-forward  # PgDown

- - Save and exit with Ctrl+X
- - Type "source .zshrc" and hit enter
Done! Now you've got Home, End, Del, Insert, PgUp and PgDown keys working in
terminal.

Happy hacking!

bless
tommy