:: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operatin…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operating system - dyne:II GNU/Linux2.5.2DHORUBA - final release

hi Matt,

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 12:57:03AM +0000, Matt Grice wrote:

> What's the best way to get involved and start helping out with DB?
> I'm not exactly RMS but I can code in Python and C++, do a little
> shell scripting, and I know my way around a Linux system.
>

> I feel that I've been taking from the GNU/Linux community and
> haven't been giving enough back. I could manage a couple of nights a
> week, I think: Need an extra pair of hands?

cool, thanks! sure yes, and you sound well skilled for the task,
python and scripting of some GUI interfaces could open up many
powerful aspects of unix networking for users here, for example.

i am a bit late in replying mails, i also wanted to reply Tommy Drum's
mail which rounds up pretty well about things to be done still...
please keep a bit of patience, i'll do my best to write down some
more, i'm engaging a long trip in Asia but i'll have time to read and
reply emails so be sure i'll be around :)

also please note that 2.5.2 is not the "last" release of dyne:bolic,
but the _final_ release of dyne:II that i mantain, there are already
quite some people that are familiar with the architecture and SDK of
dyne:II so i hope someone will take over mantainance of it.

ciao

- --
(_ http://jaromil.dyne.org _)