:: [dyne:bolic] Error loading k3b in m…
Author: vlax
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] Error loading k3b in my Dhoruba2.5
-------
si alguien de habla hispanaportuñola tiene sugerencias para cómo hacer
correr k3b cuando pide esta librería, no dudeis en compartirlo :)
---------

Hey,

I have problems trying to launch K3B in dyne 2.5
maybe is easy solution but I really don't know the how-to

I get this message:

[d:b] ~ >k3b
k3b: error while loading shared libraries: libk3bdevice.so.5: cannot

I searched for this library in my dock and is really not present, but I
found it in the pure:dyne devel site:
https://devel.goto10.org/puredyne/browser/audio/lib/libk3bdevice.so.5

somebody know hot to install this library on dyneII?
Also I tried installing again all the audio module, but is the same
situation

any suggestion can be welcome
thanks in advance

--