:: [dyne:bolic] Greetings and Matrox M…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: catonano
A: dynebolic
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] Greetings and Matrox Marvel g450 etv
Hello dynabolic-ers !

first, let me express my gratitude for making up such a marvelous
installation system: just copy a folder ! Great ! How comes no one
else ever thouthg about this before ? This is unexplainable ! Well,
thanks to you, who did.

Also, I never heard about many of the video and sound editing
softwares bundled with dyne. Thanks for this too.

I hope you have enough greetings, because I'm coming up with the
first problem ;-)

Well, the subject is clear, I think. I have a machine with a Matrox
Marvel g450 etv video card.

I hit "lsmod" on the keyboard and I saw a modue called
"matroxfb_g450" so I thoutgh it had to be the driver suitable for my card.

I hit modprobe matroxfb_g450 and it seemed it was loaded.

But then I launched XawTV and it didn't show up.

Also I opened another video software (I don't remember wich one,
sorry) and in a blue screen there was written "No /dev/video0 no such device"

What's wrong ?

Thanks so much anyhow
Bye
Catonano