:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:bolic 2.5 DHO…
Author: Bomis
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:bolic 2.5 DHORUBA is released!
Checking out the new disk...an amazing effort! A couple of issues for
this linux neophyte: the system seems to think my flash drives are near
zero length for some reason, therefore haven't been able to successfully
"nest" so far. My display preferences seem to be limited to "default,"
800x600 and 640x480. At the lowest velocity setting, my mouse is too
fast. I'm guessing those last two can be handled with a couple of
terminal tweaks, but I'm clueless in that area at this point. I've had
the machine freeze up a couple of times on me. MD5 checked out OK.
I've got a half meg of ram. Any suggestions?

                          love email again