:: Re: [dyne:bolic] install through te…
Author: jaromil
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] install through terminal

re all,

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 11:16:15PM +0100, T M wrote:
> use any input for a mouse or keybooard , otherwise this hardware would
> sit to waste ,

glad to hear that! go on with recycling ;)

we have all what we need to rock on

> i only wished python was also on it , but hey who knows !

hey man check it out, python *is* on it

and some extensions too. next version is having wxPython as well, plus a
fix for the PYTHONPATH so that modules can include python extensions
(thanks go to bryan for the fix suggestion)

> I INTRODUCED A rootsband to your rastasoftware , they really kicked on
> it ,we going to record using it too (i'm busy already)

cheers!

- --
(_ http://jaromil.dyne.org _)