:: [dyne:bolic] ardour2 module
Top Pagina
Auteur: Kent Wood
Aan: dynebolic
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [dyne:bolic] greetings
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] ardour2 module
Greetings, Dynebolians,

Does anyone know of a working dyne module for ardour2? I tried the one
from PureDyne, but it has an unresolved dependency with
libpangocairo-1.0.so.0. I tried loading a libpangocairo file that I
found on the web (from a red hat rpm), but I then got an error looking
for glibc-2.4 or some such.

I'm pretty comfortable with other distributions (Slackware, debian), and
want to eventually get to a point where I can compile apps from source
under dynebolic and make my own modules, but I'm not there yet. I have
a lot of reading to do to really get a grip on how to load the libraries
and such that I'll need to get ardour2 or any other app to compile under
dyne. Still getting to grips with which parts of the dyne install (on
my hard disk) are read-only, which are in ram, what changes I make
will/won't be there after the next reboot and so on. I know there's
answers to all this and I'm looking forward to ferreting them out over
time.

In the meantime, an ardour2.dyne module that I could just plunk in there
would be a real boon.

I'm hugely impressed with this distribution and how well and efficiently
it works. Thanks for all the great work!

Cheers,

-Kent
Boston, MA