:: Re: [dyne:bolic] ardour2 module
Top Pagina
Auteur: Kent Wood
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] ardour2 module
Good to know. I will indeed see if I can build one myself. I was able
to build ardourvst on an Ubuntu system earlier, so we'll see. Thanks
for the encouragement!

One question, when adding libraries/software to a running Dyne
installation, can I use rpm's or anything like that, or do I need to do
it all by hand, one file at a time? This is probably covered in the
documentation which I haven't read yet in which case I apologize in advance.

Cheers,

-Kent