:: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)
Author: T M
To: d b
Subject: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)

Hi , I'm trying to use the hasciicam , with sony cam i have a pc10plus pinnacle zoran videocard with composite and s-videoi'm not sure what i 'm trying is gonna work but i can watch video/tv using xawtv specs 166mhz 64mb 2.1 hddcan i at least "stream" for and to myself (i don't know if this is clear)so i start up hasciicam in terminal , it detects the card , it gives the options /possibilitiesbut the last line says "!! error in ioctl VIDIOCGMBLF: : cant locate memory"i will buy a webcam for my desktop but i was hoping i can at least try it out on this box on my desktop with ubuntu and much better specs i'm not able to use the zoran card ubuntu has issues with xawtv , and theirs doesn't even work and my docked dynebolic won't react on the command either , so i was surprised that on this old box looking at the specs that this programs worki read some stuff but didn't come across this error , maybe i'm trying impossible stuff, another "funny" issue, the keys of the keyboard are bad and it has this big old 'input' and am now unable to use the keyboard, to my surprise i just put a good keyboard but in the mouse input and strangely it works , i tried many distros none do this , cause i was gonna put another distro on this box have to use dynebolic therefor :)
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink