:: [dyne:bolic] Some problems
Author: Mauro
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] Some problems
I am trying to use Dyne:bolic version 2.4.2.

I have docked it on my hard disk (NTFS) copying the directory Dyne.

I started the nest on a USB drive and the system created the nest.

But when I am going to reboot two events occur:

   1. the CD tell me that Dyne bolic on my hard disk is not the same
      version of the CD (???!!!!) and ask if I would like to upgrade the
      system on my hard disk. I answer yes and it proceed.
   2. the system find the nest and ask me if I would open it: here start
      the problems. The XFCE start partially: I can see only a terminal
      window and a graphical gray background with an icon "X" as cursor.
   3. One application doesn't start: it's the simple cut-edit for VIDEO,
      it starts but when I try to open a file it blocks . The ps -A
      command show me that a child process lauched is terminated.

Thank you for all informatios you are going to a Dyne:bolic dummie as me.
Mauro
Bologna - Italy