:: Re: [dyne:bolic] modules...
Author: stomfisite
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] modules...
I don't know if this helps, but in SDK/startup/lib/dyne.applist is
the primary menu,
as well as the menugen.awk code that picks up your own module
applist data.

I seem to remember that if an entry is already in dyne.applist it
won't be picked up again.

One could hack around a bit and make an awk script that recreates
dyne.applist to include your applist entries as long as they
specified the same submenu as in dyne.applist, but where would it go
as it's probably in a read only area.

Therefore, once you've figured out how to make the changes, you'll
have to rewrite menugen.awk to do the same thing and submit it to
the team.
Awk is a lovely language so you'll have a lot of fun.