:: Re: [dyne:bolic] what are people he…
Top Pagina
Auteur: T M
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] what are people here using Dyne for?

trying some years to have my own affordable studio, and now i have a  travelling studio , gonna record some live music 23 july final of expo  world music, reggae , rock, tried it already so esettings are set using it for 'multimedia art' as well i'm very happy man, and the whole filosophy behind dyne,  has me helping others , gonna revive two 'old' pc's for some folks i knowso for me dyne is more then a distro , played with xaos , now freejay,  gimp want to combinate theatre with some multimedia stuff being a theatre graduate student.for the exhibition now we got a  beamer and a laptop, but it would not go,  driver issue , so what did i do made a 10 Gig partition installed base system of ubuntu (so no beamer issues anymore) and docked d:b so know it runs nice nice and i can use the dvdrom ! and i like the 'difficulty' about it very challenging beautiful for me , gonna help my rasta brother now to setup his own little studio so he can rcord as well , that's it for me being able to help myself and others much love, happiness and sharingT.C.K.Y.M   a.k.a.  Rasyaw  a.k.a.  brahmanprince11 > Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:41:42 +0100> From: sayhi2guy@???> To: dynebolic@???> Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] what are people here using Dyne for?> > From: "David Wood" <hybridd_x@???>> > >>To: "dynebolic mailinglist" <dynebolic@???>> >>Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 13:27> >>Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments> >>> >>Out of interest, what are people here using Dyne for ?> >>> >>> >>Dave> >>    > >>> I use it for audi & midi multitrack recording.  My main sytem died & d:b > lets me make music quite happily on a old PIII.  For this I am extremely > grateful.  If I am honest I have spent more time tinkering than making > music with it as I love to play with Linux.> > Guy> _______________________________________________> dynebolic mailing list> dynebolic@???> http://lists.dyne.org/mailman/listinfo/dynebolic