:: Re: [dyne:bolic] what are people he…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Bomis
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Oude Onderwerpen: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] what are people here using Dyne for?
I have to say I'm nowhere near clued in enough to actually use it
productively...yet. Might try it on some music/sound/noise projects in
the future. Maybe video editing. Who knows? Nice to see Scribus in
there, too. Needs some work, though.

As to how I got started with Linux in the first place: I'm fed up with
XP taking over my computer and doing what it wants to do, instead of
what I want. And Vista? I really don't want to go there. This linux
stuff reminds me of the Amiga days long ago.

I.